Wednesday, September 13, 2006

First Posting!


Yes!
I am bit thrilled and as well as confused.

Before starting the blog, I use to feel that I have so much to say and so much to write.
But once I have started, my fingers doesn't do much work in the keyboard.
Not because, I cannot type. Infact, I can type very fast.

The reason is, I don't know where to start.
Anyway, this kind of confusion, I think, is common among people who starts writing for the first time.

Strangly, this is not the first forum on which I write. I have already published couple of articles in a website called " Kundupapa" (I think that the site is till in the net!). Infact, I received some good appriciating comments, which encouraged me to do this "Blog" attempt.

I hope that this blog is viewed by more people and their feed back will help me to decide whether I can start a website on my own. I want that website to be in bilingual (English/Tamil) format.
Yes.. I have some plans. Let us see..

Now, coming to this Blog..

First let me tell you what you are going to see here.

Like many people in Tamil Nadu / India or people of Indian origin from outside India, I have lot of anger / frustration about the way things are going around us.

As a person who has travelled some coutries and seen many cultures, I feel that we are responsible for what is happening around us. Why are we blaming everybody other than us?

The above statement may look very vague and empty, but when I write more about many things, you will understand what I mean. You will understand why I challange certain things.

Let me not put you off with despair.

I am also going to write about many good incidents as well.
So
See you soon!

May be every day!
Have a nice day!
Ravikutty.

No comments: