Monday, September 25, 2006

It is very difficult!

Yes.!

Now I understand how difficult it is to maintain a coulmn.
I started this blog on 13th of this month (13-9-06) and I promised myself that I will post atleast
one column for a day.

But today is 25th and in the last 12 days, I was able to manage only 4 postings.
It is very sad situation. Is n't it?

Now I understand how difficult it is get focused on one thing for such a long time.

People like Mr. Karunanidhi doing this for almost 60 years!!

Wow...It is a great achievement.

Forget about what he wrote..Whether about his party or about his enemies.
But he did write. That is more important.
The consistancy in his work is amazing.

mmm...I have long way to go..
But never mind. At least I have started moving..that is good.

Now my new promise to my self is that I will post at least column every week.

It should be possible.
So That's it.
Soon I will post in Tamil also.
Let me see how it goes.
See ya!
Ravikutty!

No comments: