Friday, September 29, 2006

Last week!



Hai!

Last week it was bit of everything!
Here in UK the tone for Tony Blair's departure is set.
Yes!
He is going!
He is a nice guy. But...mm.. he is bit of double head snake type. He speaks one agenda and does diagonally opposit.
Some time back, I use to trust him and used to think that he is really honest and he is trying hard and unfortunately, it is his people who let him down.

But now, I don't trust him.

Yes!..Same like our Tamilnadu politicians!..After all they are all same is it not ?

But British politics is different. It is well matured. People do things differently.
For an example, who would resign from the PM post just 1 year into their record third term.
In India, either the PM should die, or he/she should lose the elections.
Otherwise, there is no way a PM would resign. No matter what happens.
In comparison to the Indian politics, what happens in London is the real true politics.
Come on Tony...Get moving..Let Gordon have his three years.
Then..
Let us see how good is the neo Camaron...I like him..He is cool and let him have his day in the sunshine..!!!
------------

Other thing is as there is a huge expectation in the forth coming Local body elections in TN.
Tamilnadu people feel that they can bring about a change.
The change may be to their personal life(!) or to the village/panchayat to which they belong.

At the last count, it is close to 5,00,000 applications for the entire state.
It is simply mind bogling.
We indians some time do things big. Especially in the Election.
We can certainly say that democracy has reached the core of Indian population.
Well Done INDIA.

Never mind. People are hopeful.
So let us also be hopeful.

********************

The last but sad thing is The wonderful dance/Cinema Artist "Padmini" has passed away.

She was the First most beautiful face I saw in my childhood.
Even after many years, very few people came anywhere close to her.
It is not only her face, but her dance also captivated me like anybody else.

I don't know any thing in Bharathnatyam. But I liked when it was done by her.
The Thillanamohanambal is still fresh in my memory. Before that I saw her
in a BW film. I think, it is "Marumagal". I am not sure.
In that film, Shivaji used play as her Brother-in Law. I don't remember much about
that film, but her face.
My God..Still I can see that Fresh, young vibarant emotional face.
I have seen some of her dances along with her sister Lalitha. They dance like
a synchornised flowers.
Such a elegant, graceful flow.
Their timings and rhythems were fantastic.
You could feel that they are enjoying of what they did.
mm..Ofcourse, like Kannadasan said,
"Everybody who have come here have to go..No matter who they are".

I pray for her soul to rest in peace.
God bless her.

See you later
Ravi

No comments: